145 - 13
- The tyre we would recommend in the size 145-13 is the 145HR13 Pirelli Cinturato.
- 145–13 is a radial alternative to a 5.20-13 Crossply tyre.
- 145 – 13 or 5.20 – 13 tyres were common tyres on the smaller cars of the 1950s, 1960s and even into the ‘70s.
- Inner tube for 145 - 13: Michelin 13CG Offset Valve Tube.
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 145 - 13: Rim Tape 13" - 17".
- For more information on 145-13 tyres go to our 145R13 Tyres Blog.
- 145 - 13 can also be described as: 145/80 R 13, 145 x 13, 145/80 - 13 or 145 R 13.
- 145-13 tyres were fitted to a wide variety of cars from MG Midget to Austin Allegro and early Ford Escort.
Classic 145-13 Tyres
145-13 Inner Tubes
A: 145 R 13 is the correct radial alternative to a 520X13 cross ply tyre.
A: The first Austin Healey sprite first fitted 520-13 crossply tyres. However these little cars are best suited to a 145 HR 13 Pirelli Cinturato CA67.
A: an early Lotus Elan will handle at its best fitted with 145 R 13 Pirelli Cinturato.
A: The very first 1300 Spitfires fitted 5.20X13 crossply tyres. However these fun little sports cars are much better off with a 145R13 Pirelli Cinturato CA67. For that matter the 145HR13 Pirelli Cinturato is also the best tyre for a Triumph Herald.
A: Currently there isn’t a genuine period tyre in the size 145 SR 13. However the S speed rating is not compulsory, The Pirelli has an H speed rating making it a good improvement on a 145 SR13.