- 145–13 is a radial alternative to a 5.20-13 Crossply tyre.
- 145 – 13 or 5.20 – 13 tyres were common tyres on the smaller cars of the 1950s, 1960s and even into the ‘70s
- Inner tube for 145 - 13: Michelin 13D Offset Valve Tube
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 145 - 13: Rim Tape 13" - 17"
- 145 - 13 can also be described as: 145/80 R 13, 145 x 13, 145/80 - 13 or 145 R 13
145 / 13 Tyres
145 R13 Classic Tyres
145 R13 Inner Tubes
Q: what is the radial alternative to 5.20-13 tyres?
A: 145 R 13 is the correct radial alternative to a 520X13 cross ply tyre.
Q: What is the best tyre for a Austin Healey Bug Eye Sprite?
Q: What is the best tyre for an Early Lotus Elan?
A: an early Lotus Elan will handle at its best fitted with 145 R 13 Pirelli Cinturato.
Q: what is the best tyre for a Triumph Spitfire 1300?
A: The very first 1300 Spitfires fitted 5.20X13 crossply tyres. However these fun little sports cars are much better off with a 145R13 Pirelli Cinturato CA67. For that matter the 145HR13 Pirelli Cinturato is also the best tyre for a Triumph Herald.
Q: What is the best tyre in the size 145SR13.
A: Currently there isn’t a genuine period tyre in the size 145 SR 13. However the S speed rating is not compulsory, The Pirelli has an H speed rating making it a good improvement on a 145 SR13.