Riley 4 Tyres
- In period Riley fitted a 590-14 crossply tyres, in this size is sadly no longer produced.
- The radial equivalent size is 165 R14, a great tyre in this size is the 165 HR 14 Michelin XAS .
- Another fantastic option in this size is the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- For these tyres Longstone recommends the Michelin 14D inner tube.
- We have on special offer sets of 4 or 5 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ tyres which include new Michelin Tubes. The PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ is a period tyre that was around between 1952 and the early 1980 and was produced with the aim to improve the handling of cars like the Riley 4.
Riley 4 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Riley 4 Tyres
History of the Riley 4
Built between 1959-1969, the Riley 4 shared plenty of components with MGs of the period and was the last of the fibe B series BMC Pininfarina cars to be released. It would later change from the 4/68 and become the 4/72 in 1961, gaining a larger engine and improved suspension.