Opel Commodore Tyres
Opel Commodore PIRELLI CINTURATO ™
- Longstone's recommendation is the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 for a Pre-1972 Opel Commodore.
- For these tyres Longstone recommends the Michelin 14D inner tube.
- The PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ is a great tyre for pre-1972 Opel Commodores. The PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ is a period tyre that was around between 1952 and the early 1980.
- It was produced with the aim of improving the handling of cars like the Opel Commodore, it will reduce road wandering and increase the handling without making the steering heavier like a wider, more modern tyre would.
- Also for owners of the Opel Commodore that would like a wider tyre PIRELLI also now make a 175 HR 14 Michelin XAS as the most appropriate tyre for a Post-1972 Opel Commodore.
- These tyres would best fit an Michelin 14E inner tube.
Opel Commodore Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Opel Commodore Tyres
History of the Opel Commodore
Built between 1967-1982, the Opel Commodore was a six-cylinder version of the Opel Rekord with different styling. The Commodore A was based on the Rekord C, the Commodore B on the D and the Commodore C on the Rekord E. The last generation of the car sold in the UK would be known as the Vauxhall Viceroy.