1938 Talbot Lago T 150 CSS Coupe
Talbot Lago Tyres
- The Talbot Lago came equipped with either 550 - 18 or 600/650 - 18 tyres.
- We would recommend the 5.50 x 18 Michelin D.R. as the best 550-18, and the 6.00/6.50 x 18 Michelin D.R as the best 600/650 - 18 tyre.
- The recommended inner tubing for a 5.50 x 18 tyre is the Michelin 17/18H inner tube, or the Michelin 18" C RET Central Valve inner tube, depending on your wheel type.
- The recommended inner tubing for a 6.00/6.50 x 18 tyre of this size is the Michelin 17/18H inner tube.
Talbot Lago Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Talbot Lago Tyres
History of the Talbot Lago
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Talbot Lago. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
Wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link for Talbot Lago Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge