Audi Quattro Tyres
Original equipment tyres as recommended by Longstone Tyres
- The first few Audi Quattro cars came fitted with 205/60R15 tyre.
- In 1984 the Audi Quattro fitted 215/50R15 Pirelli Cinturato P7.
- In 1990 they moved with the times and changed to the new 215/50ZR15 Pirelli P700-Z.
- Longstone tyres recommended tyre 215/50ZR15 Pirelli P700-Z, this is backed up by Audi’s AO homologation.
- Suggested tyre pressures for the UR Audi Quattro 30psi front and rear.
- The Audi UR Quattro Short Sport fitted 235/45R15 P700-Z.
Recommended Tyres for Audi Quattro
Other Options for Audi Quattro
Audi UR Quattro Tyres
For some years now, it has not been possible to get a correct tyre for your Audi UR Quattro; however good old Pirelli have stepped up to the mark in re-producing the original 215/50ZR15 PIRELLI P700-Z . Audi themselves have been involved in the production and the tyre has been awarded AO Audi Homologation.
A small production of the 235/45ZR15 PIRELLI P700-Z  has also been produced for the ultra-rare Short Sport Quattro