Audi Quattro Tyres
Original equipment tyres as recommended by Longstone Tyres
- The first few Audi Quattro cars came fitted with 205/60R15 tyre.
- In 1984 the Audi Quattro fitted 215/50R15 Pirelli Cinturato P7.
- In 1990 they moved with the times and changed to the new 215/50ZR15 Pirelli P700-Z.
- Longstone tyres recommended tyre 215/50ZR15 Pirelli P700-Z, this is backed up by Audi’s AO homologation.
- Suggested tyre pressures for the UR Audi Quattro 30psi front and rear.
- The Audi UR Quattro Short Sport fitted 235/45R15 P700-Z.
It is worth noting that Audi originally fitted the 215 on an 8” wheel rim on the UR Quattro which would be outside ETRETO max wheel rim width (7,5”). However Pirelli issued this conformity letter to confirm the suitability.
All homologation testing was done on that size rim.
Audi Quattro Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Audi Quattro
Audi UR Quattro Tyres
For some years now, it has not been possible to get a correct tyre for your Audi UR Quattro; however good old Pirelli have stepped up to the mark in re-producing the original 215/50ZR15 PIRELLI P700-Z . Audi themselves have been involved in the production and the tyre has been awarded AO Audi Homologation.
A small production of the 235/45ZR15 PIRELLI P700-Z  has also been produced for the ultra-rare Short Sport Quattro