Aston Martin Second Series Tyres
Aston Martin Mark 2 1932–1933
Aston Martin Series 2
- For Aston Martin Second Series tyres & Aston Martin New International tyres the 4.40/4.50 x 21 Lucas is recommended by Longstone Tyres.
- Vintage Aston Martin on 21” wheels have an offset valve stem so the Michelin 20/21CD is the best innertube.
- For the Aston Martin Le Mans the 550 - 18 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA tyre is most suitable, and best handling tyre in the size.
- For competitive use there is also the 550/600-18 Dunlop Racing tyres.
- Many of the 1930s Aston Martin fitted 18” wheels. For pre war Aston Martin on 18” wheels we recommend the 5.50-18 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA.
- Your 550-18 tyres are best fitted with a Michelin 17/18E Offset Valve innertube.
Aston Martin Second Series Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Aston Martin Second Series Tyres
History of the Aston Martin Second Series
Built between 1932-1934 the Aston Martin Second Series was a cheaper successor to the Aston Martin First Series, made possible by out-sourcing more components, and the continuing success racing at Le Mans driving sales. Particularly popular was the Aston Martin Le Mans model introduced in 1932, which overshadowed the tourers and saloons across the rest of the series.