185/60 R13 Tyres
- The Michelin 185/60 R 13 Pilot Exalto PE2 is a genuine period Youngtimer tyre.
- 185/60 R13 tyres were fitted by Citroen and Ford in the 1980s and 1990s.
- You should not fit an innertube in a 185/60 R13.
- It is important to note, that all though a 185/60 R13 tyre might be used as a replacement for a 165/70R13, it is not suited to 1970s or earlier cars.
- Tyres of the size 185/60 R15 are designed for front wheel drive hatch back cars such as Fiesta XR2i Turbo and Citroen Visa GTi.
It is fair to say that 185/60 R13 is not the most popular tyre size produced. Only Citroen AX GTi, Visa GTi and Ford Escort XR2i and Fiesta Turbo fit 185/60 HR 13 tyres as OE.
We are fortunate to have a proper 185/60 R13 youngtimer tyre available at all, but to have one specifically made for hatch back cars of that period as the 185/60 R13 Michelin Pilote Exalto is great news for youngtimer fans.
185/60 R13 Tyre Fitment Guide
- Citroën Ax GTI, Visa GTI
- Ford Fiesta XR2i, Turbo