Aston Martin Lagonda
Aston Martin Lagonda Tyres
- The first Aston Martin Lagonda cars fitted 225/70R15 tyres. We would recommend 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX as the most sporting tyre in that size.
- In 1978 The Aston Martin Lagonda increased the tyre size. We suggest that the Michelin 235/70VR15 XVS, is by far the best handling tyre in this size.
- For the final few years production, the Lagonda followed the fashion of the Aston Martin Vantage and fitted 255/60WR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN12 tyres.
- In the 70's Aston Martin often fitted Avon 225/70VR15 ACR3 tyres as it was such a good value tyre, however the European sportscars of the period fitted Michelin of Pirelli, so for the earlier cars we recommend the Michelin 225/70VR15 XWX that was fitted to the Ferrari 512BB.
- The tyres recommended in this section are best fit with Michelin 15/17H Offset Valve inner tubes. If you use an alternative tyre and aren't sure about inner tubing click here for more information.
Aston Martin Lagonda Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Aston Martin Lagonda
History of the Aston Martin Lagonda
Built between 1974-1990, the Aston Martin Lagonda was a luxury 4-door saloon with 645 built across two versions; a short-lived saloon based on the Aston Martin V8 and the more modern 1976 version. Designed by William Towns, the Lagonda was the first production car in the world to use computer management and a digital instrument panel.