Ferrari Mondial Tyres
- The first Ferrari Mondial 8 fitted 240/55VR390 Michelin TRX.
- Mondial 8 Tyre pressure 33psi front, 34 psi rear.
- The Mondial QV model came out in 1983 also fitted with 240/55VR390 TRX front and rear.
- Mondial QV Tyre pressure 33psi front, 35 psi rear.
- In 1986 the Ferrari Mondial 3.2 fitted a smaller 220/55VR390 TRX on the front and maintained the 240/55V R390 TRX on the rear.
- Tyre pressures for the early 3.2 Mondial with TRX wheels and tyres 35psi front and rear.
- Part way into the production of the Mondial 3.2 they moved onto 16” wheels with Goodyear Eagle tyres 205/55VR16 on the front and 225/55VR16 on the rear.
- Pirelli in period recommended the 205/55R16 Cinturato P7 & 225/50R16 Cinturato P7 which are currently the best set up for a Mondial on 16” wheels
- Ferrari Mondial T & Mondial 3.2 tyre pressures when fitted with 16” wheels 37psi front and 38 rear.