Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet
- Up until 1959 the series 1 Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet came as standard with 16” Borrani RW 3526 wheels fitted with Pirelli 600-16 Stella Bianca.
- The radial alternative for a 16” wheel came out later. The 185VR16 Pirelli Cinturato is the best option in our opinion.
- Also offered in period Pirelli made a 175HR400 Cinturato CA67 radial tyre for Which Borrani made a RW 3598.
- The ideal inner tube for the aforementioned tyres is the Michelin 16F inner tube.
- The Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet fitted a 15” Borrani RW 3591 with a set of 185VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CA67 tyres.
Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet Series 2 Tyres
- The Series 2 250 GT Cabriolet (between 1959-1962) fitted 15" Borrani wheels and would have fitted 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 radial tyres, which is still the best option to fit today.
- Some people with the series 2 cars like to fit a wider tyre in the size 205/70x15, in which case we would suggest either the 205/70VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN12, or the 205/70VR15 Michelin XWX as the best.
- However It is worth pointing out that these tyres hadn't been invented when the Series 2 Cabriolet 250 GT Ferrari was in production.
- For these tyres we recommend the Michelin 15F Offset Valve inner tube.
- If you're not sure which inner tube you need, see our inner tube guide for more information.
Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet