Toyota Camry Tyres
Toyota Camry Vista Liftback
The V10 generation of Toyota Camry fitted 165-13, we recommend the 165R13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 and for a low profile alternative in the size 185/70 - 13, we recommend the 185/70R13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36.
The V20 and V30 generations of Camry featured a few different wheel sizes based on the engine in the particular model.
- 165 R 14 was fit to the SV30 model for a full profile tyre option. For this size we recommend the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- 185/70 R 13 was fit to the CV20 and SV20 models of the Camry.
- 185/70 R 14 was fit to the SV21, SV25, VZV20, SV30, CV30, SV32, SV33, and SV35 models of the Camry. For this we recommend the 185/70 VR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36.
- 195/60 R 15 was fit to the SV21, SV32 SV33, SV35, VZV30, VZV31 VZV32, and VZV33 models on 15" wheels. For this size we recommend the 195/60 VR 15 Michelin Pilot Primacy 3.
Toyota Camry Innertubes:
The Toyota Camry did not originally fit innertubes, however, the earlier cars of full profile and 70% profile tyres can fit the following innertubes.
- We suggest the Michelin 13D for the size 165 - 13.
- We suggest the Michelin 13E for the size 185/70 - 13.
- We suggest the Michelin 14E for the size 165 - 14
- We suggest the Michelin 14F for the size 185/70 - 14.
It is worth noting an innertube should not be fitted into the later Toyota Camry with 195/60R15 tyres. Inner tubes should not be fitted into a 60-profile tyre.
Toyota Camry Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Toyota Camry Tyres