- 205/70 VR14 or 195/75 TR14 are low profile alternatives to a 185/80R14.
- A 185 R14 is exactly the same as a 185/80 R14 tyre.
- We would suggest that the Michelin 185 HR14 MXV-P is the best tyre in the size.
- We particularly recommend the 185HR14 Michelin MXV-P to classic Mercedes.
- The best Inner tube for 185 - 14: 14 F Michelin Inner tube.
- 185 - 14 can also be described as: 185 x 14, 185/80 R 14, 185 R 14.
- 195/75 – 14 is also an alternative to 185-14 that has a budget white wall option.
185 R14 Classic Tyres
Alternatives to 185 R14 Tyres
185 R14 Inner Tubes
At Longstone Classic Tyres we are big advocates of he Michelin Collection range of tyres which includes the 185 HR14 MXV-P. it is a high quality 185/80HR14 tyre, perfect for classic cars.
We often have a budget 185/80TR14 White wall tyre available. However we often suggest to people looking for 185R14 White wall tyres one of the 195/75R14 white wall tyres that we can offer great deals on.
A 185 R14 tyre can also be described as a 185/80R14, which is taller than 70% profile then it can fit inner tubes. We suggest the best inner tubes are Michelin 14 F 13 this inner tube can also be fiited into the 195/75 SR14 White Wall tyres or the 205/70 VR14 low profile tyres we offer.