- 205/70 VR14 or 195/75 TR14 are low profile alternatives to a 185/80R14.
- A 185 R14 is exactly the same as a 185/80 R14 tyre.
- We would suggest that the Michelin 185 HR14 MXV-P is the best tyre in the size.
- We particularly recommend the 185HR14 Michelin MXV-P to classic Mercedes.
- The best Inner tube for 185 - 14: 14 F Michelin Inner tube.
- 185 - 14 can also be described as: 185 x 14, 185/80 R 14, 185 R 14.
- 195/75 – 14 is also an alternative to 185-14 that has a budget white wall option.
Classic 185-14 Tyres
Alternatives to 185-14 Tyres
185-14 Tyres Inner Tubes
185/80 - 14 FAQ
At Longstone Classic Tyres we are big advocates of he Michelin Collection range of tyres which includes the 185 HR14 MXV-P. it is a high quality 185/80HR14 tyre, perfect for classic cars.
We often have a budget 185/80TR14 White wall tyre available. However we often suggest to people looking for 185R14 White wall tyres one of the 195/75R14 white wall tyres that we can offer great deals on.
A 185 R14 tyre can also be described as a 185/80R14, which is taller than 70% profile then it can fit inner tubes. We suggest the best inner tubes are Michelin 14 F 13 this inner tube can also be fiited into the 195/75 SR14 White Wall tyres or the 205/70 VR14 low profile tyres we offer.