Vauxhall Big Six
1936 Vauxhall Big Six
Vauxhall Big 6 Tyres
- The Vauxhall Big Six came equipped with either 550 - 17 Tyres or 600 - 17 Tyres depending on the spec.
- For a Big Six with 550-17 tyres we would recommend a set of 5.25/5.50 x 17 Lucas tyres.
- The correct tube for a tyre of this size is the Michelin 17/18E innertube.
- In the 600-17 size Longstone suggests fitting the 6.00/6.50 x 17 Ensign F4.
- If you desire a whitewall then the 6.00/6.50 x 17 Firestone Whitewall is a good option.
- The innertube for a tyre of this size is the Michelin 17/18H.
Vauxhall Big Six Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Vauxhall Big Six Tyres