Rolls Royce Silver Spirit
Rolls Royce Silver Spirit Tyres
- Rolls Royce introduced their new model, the Silver Spirit in October 1980. With it's wider body style, The Silver Spirit was lower than the previous Silver Shadow, with redesigned rear suspension to help it's handling and make it more responsive.
- Another exceptional improvement that can be made to the handling of a Rolls Royce Silver Spirit, is to fit the asymmetric 235/70 HR 15 XVS which is the tyre we recommend.
- Among other things the asymmetric carcase and tread design of this tyre gives superb directional stability and direct handling, which is suited to our modern roads that are predominantly motorways and dual carriageways.
- We will soon again stock the 235/70x15 Michelin XVS Whitewall, a whitewall tyre that is also top quality.
- Avon make a 235/70VR15 Turbosteel White Wall if you feel you would like a tyre with a white band.
- In about 1996-97 Rolls Royce changed the wheel size on the Silver Spirit to 16" and fitted 235/65 VR 16 Avon CR227 Blackwall .
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting inner tube for these tyres.
Rolls Royce Silver Spirit Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Rolls Royce Silver Spirit Tyres