Ferrari 365 California
Ferrari 365 Tyres
- For the Ferrari 365 California 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 tyres are original and the best option to fit for a properly period-appropriate look and high performance.
- As is often the case with cars like these; people want to fit wider tyres, and a 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX or 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 would be the best options under those circumstances.
- However, in reality, a 365 California Ferrari will be at its best when fitted with the original tyres in the original size.
- The Michelin 15/17H inner tube is the best fit for tyres of this size.
- It is possible to fit Borrani wheels to your 365 California. Click this link for more information on 365 California Borrani Wheels.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at £1,680.00 £1,400.00
Ferrari 365 California Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 365 California Tyres
History of the Ferrari 365
The Ferrari 365 replaced the 330 and 500 Superfast as Ferrari's big front-engined, rear-wheel-drive 2- and 2+2-seater grand tourer range. The 365 California, which made its premiere at the 1966 Geneva Motor Show, was one of the most remarkable examples of Italian open sports car design. Pininfarina employed a cutting-edge 4.4-litre V12 engine with 320 horsepower, encased in a sleek and stylish body, arguably establishing the benchmark for high-performance luxury sports vehicles.
The 365 California used the same chassis as the 500 Superfast, but it was distinguished by a revolutionary cabriolet body created by Pininfarina. The prototype was constructed on a 330 GT 2+2 type 571 chassis, whereas production vehicles were constructed on type 598 chassis. The chassis were sent to Pininfarina's Grugliasco plant to be bodied and trimmed before being returned to Ferrari to be mechanically completed. The car was developed for the most affluent part of the market because to its high price and distinctive reputation, and only 14 were built before production halted in 1967.
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Ferrari 365 California. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at email@example.com
wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 365 California Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge