1962 Austin Cambridge
Austin Cambridge Tyres
- The Austin A40/A50 Cambridge before 1960 is most suited to driving on a set of 165R13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 or 5.90 x 13 Camac if you require crossplies.
- With models produced after 1960 the ideal Austin Cambridge tyre set is the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- For the Austin Cambridge A55/A60 however models made before 1960 would best suit 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- Those made after 1960 would instead be fitting 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- For 165-14 Tyres the Michelin 14D is the ideal Austin Cambridge innertube.
- 165-13 Tyres are suited to Michelin 13D innertubes, and 155-15 Tyres can be fitted with Michelin 15E tubes.
- It is unlikely that Austin Cambridge wheels of the day featured the safety hump that qualifies a wheel as 'tubeless', so innertubes are required for the Cambridge to function.
Austin Cambridge Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Austin Cambridge Tyres