1963 Riley 1.5
Riley 1.5 Tyres
- The Riley 1.5 originally fitted 520 - 14 crossply tyres.
- In this size the 5.00/5.20 x 14 Waymaster Premium is a good option.
- Our recommendation for the 1.5 Riley would be the 145 R 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67.
- A slightly Taller alternative tyre would be the 155 TR 14 Michelin X.
- We also offer a 145 HR 14 Pirelli CINTURATO CA67 & New Wheel fitted and balanced.
- The Waymaster Premium and the 145 Cinturato can be fitted with Michelin 14CG innertubes.
- For 155 R14 tyres (such as the 155 TR 14 Michelin X) Longstone suggests the Michelin 14D innertube.
- Riley cars of this era fitted tube-type wheels, innertubes are therefore required for these wheels, even if you fit tubeless radial tyres.
- Tyre pressure recommendations for the 1500 Riley are 24 psi front and 26 psi rear.
Riley 1.5 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Riley 1.5 Tyres