Ferrari 365 GTC/4
Ferrari 365 GTC/4 Tyres
- For the Ferrari 365 GTC/4 the 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX is a superb fitting tyre that is notable for its high performance. It is also the original equipment tyre for the GTC/4, this is our recommendation at Longstone Tyres.
- PIRELLI currently also make a 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12; a 1971 tyre which is also perfect for these cars.
- If you desire inner tubes the Michelin 15/17H inner tube will provide the best fit for these tyres.
- Ferrari’s beautiful wedge 365 GTC/4 came fitted with Michelins high performance 215/70VR15 XWX. This is still an excellent option for these fantastic cars.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at £1,680.00 £1,400.00
Ferrari 365 GTC/4 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 365 GTC/4 Tyres
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Ferrari 365 GTC/4. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 365 GTC/4 Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge