Ferrari 400 GT
Ferrari 400 GT Tyres
- The Ferrari 400 GT (manual gearbox) original equipment tyre was the 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX. This is Longstone's standard recommendation.
- The 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 is an excellent alternative. They are also period tyres that are perfect for the Ferrari 400 GT.
- If you're after inner tubes for these 215/70-15 tyres, the Michelin 15/17H inner tube should provide the best experience.
- Ferrari 400 GT tyre pressures - 34 psi.
- After chassis number 31727 the Ferrari 400 GT fitted 240/55VR415 Michelin TRX tyres.
- When fitting the classic Michelin TRX tyres on a Ferrari 400GT we suggest the tyre pressure to be 36psi front and rear.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at £1,680.00 £1,400.00
Ferrari 400 GT Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 400 GT Tyres
History of the Ferrari 400 GT
Ferrari premiered the 400GT, the successor for the 365 GT4 2+2 at the 1976 Paris Motor Show. The updated 400 was available in two models: the 400 Automatic, which used a GM THM400 three-speed automatic transmission, and the 400 GT, which used a five-speed transmission. The Ferrari 400 Automatic was the first Ferrari to use an automatic transmission. The 365's V12 engine had been expanded to 4.8 L and given six 38 DCOE 110-111 Webers, producing 340 PS. 0-60mph took 7.1 seconds. Other differences from the 365 GT4 2+2 were five-stud wheels to replace the knock-off hubs (Borrani wheels were no longer supplied), a reworked interior, the introduction of a lip to the front spoiler, and double circular taillights.