- The first Lancia Lambda fitted beaded edge 765 - 105 Tyres. We recommend the 765 x 105 Excelsior.
- These tyres should ideally be fitted with a set of Central Valve H/D Michelin Inner Tube 820X120.
- In the Mid ‘20s some Lambda fitted a low pressure beaded edge tyre in the 775X145 size. This tyre is no longer made.
- In ‘28/’29 Lancia moved the Lambda onto 50cm wheel Michelin Bibendum wheels. We would recommend fitting the 14/15/16 x 50 Ensign F4.
- The recommended inner tube for tyres in this size is the Michelin 20H Central Valve inner tube, or the Michelin 20/21CD inner tube, depending on your wheel type.
- Often the Lancia Lambda has had it’s wheels changed to more generic imperial sized wheels. Depending on your wheel size we would recommend either the 5.25/6.00 x 19 Michelin D.R. , the 6.00 x 20 Lucas, or 5.25 x 21 Lucas.
- For these tyres the Michelin 19/20H Inner Tube offers the best fit.
Lancia Lambda Tyres
Lancia Lambda Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Lancia Lambda Tyres