1969 Saab 99
Saab 99 Tyres
- We recommend a set of 165-15 Michelin XAS for a Saab 99.
- We would suggest either the 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 or the 155 TR 15 Michelin X for a Saab 99L.
- A Saab 99 EMS, and 99 Turbo will be best fitted with the 175/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36.
- For these tyres the Michelin 15E is the correct innertube.
- We do not have a good record of Saab 99 cars from 1968-72, however our period Innertube Guides suggest that from 1972 the 99 was fitted with tubeless wheels, innertubes are not required for these wheels to function. If you own an early Saab 99 and know your wheel type please get in contact so that we can update our information.
Saab 99 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Saab 99 Tyres