Fiat 1500 Tyres
- The first Fiat 1500 fitted 5.60X13 Crossply tyres. These can be replaced by Michelin 155R13 XAS
- Suggested tyre pressures for early Fiat 1500 with 13” wheels 23psi front 25psi rear (+ 2 psi rear for Estate).
- We suggest fitting the Michelin 13D inner tubes
- The Fiat 1500S Sider and 1500 Cabriolet 1961- 1963 fitted 15” wheels. We recommend the 155HR15 Pirelli Cinturato.
- Fiat 1500S tyre pressures 29psi all round.
- For the Fiat 1500S cars on 15” wheels we recommend Michelin 15 E 13 inner tubes.
- The Fiat 1500L from 1964 – 1965 fitted 5.90X14. We recommend the 165HR14 Pirelli Cinturato.
- The Fiat 1500L Cabriolet, we would suggest 145HR14 Pirelli Cinturato.
- Both these 14” tyres can fit the 14D13 inner tube.
- For these mid 1960 Fiat 1500L we would suggest 23psi front and 26psi rear.
Fiat 1500 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Fiat 1500