BNC Type 527
BNC Type 527 Tyres
- Bollack, Neeter, et Cie, known as the BNC fitted 450 - 19 tyres to the 527 as standard.
- We would recommend the 4.00/4.50 x 19 Longstone, the Longstone is nice and thin and will handle beautifully on the road.
- For the Longstone we suggest either the Michelin Kleber Offset Valve innertube, or the Michelin 19MFR Central Valve innertube, depending on your wheel type.
- However for racing we would recommend the 4.50x19 3-Stud Ensign Racing.
- For this tyre we fit the Race Innertube 450-500X19; it is the only innertube in the correct size that is optimised for racing.
- BNC 527 tyre pressure suggestion would be 30psi and up to 36psi for racing.
BNC Type 527 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for BNC Type 527 Tyres