Rolls Royce Silver Spur Tyres
1993 Rolls Royce Silver Spur II Mulliner Park Ward Touring Limousine
Rolls Royce Silver Spur 1980–2000
- The Rolls Royce Silver Spur originally fitted 235/70VR15 Avon TurboSteel, or 235/70VR15 Avon TurboSteel White Wall.
- Fitting the Asymmetric 235/70R15 Michelin XVS Whitewall improves the handling of a Silver Spur at cruising speeds, whilst offering the whitewall aesthetic for the fashion conscious.
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting innertube for these tyres.
- Historical fitting instructions and Rolls Royce state that these 15" wheels are tubeless, however, they lack the safety beads that are typical of a genuine tubeless wheel. We advise that innertubes be installed on 15" Silver Spur wheels.
- In 1996 Rolls Royce fitted 16” wheels to the Silver Spur and fitted 235/65VR16 Avon ACR227.
- Tyres with a profle below 70% (e.g 235/65VR16 Avon ACR227) should not fit innertubes.
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur tyre pressures - 30psi in the front and 34 psi in the rear.
Rolls Royce Silver Spur White Wall Tyres
There are a selection of whitewall tyres available in the size 235/70R15, of which we would suggest the Michelin XVS is by far the best. Here is more information from a happy customer that has fitted the 235/70R15 Michelin XVS Whitewall, have a look at this letter we received.
Rolls Royce Silver Spur Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Rolls Royce Silver Spur Tyres
This film is about the tyre options for a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. However they fit the same tyres as a Silver Spur so the views on there are relevant and will be a help to you when choosing a tyre.