Rolls Royce Silver Spur
1993 Rolls Royce Silver Spur II Mulliner Park Ward Touring Limousine
Rolls Royce Silver Spur Tyres
- The Rolls Royce Silver Spur originally fitted 235/70VR15 Avon TurboSteel, or 235/70VR15 Avon TurboSteel White Wall.
- Fitting the Asymmetric 235/70HR15 Michelin XVS improves the handling of a Silver Spur at cruising speeds.
- Michelin now also make a 235/70x15 XVS White Wall tyre, so you can have the dramatically improved handling and a white wall.
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting inner tube for these tyres.
- In 1996 Rolls Royce fitted 16” wheels to the Silver Spur and fitted 235/65VR16 Avon ACR227.
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur tyre pressures - 30psi in the front and 34 psi in the rear.
Rolls Royce Silver Spur white wall tyres
There are a selection of whitewall tyres available in the size 235/70R15, of which we would suggest the Michelin XVS is by far the best. Here is more information from a happy customer that has fitted the 235/70x15 Michelin XVS White Wall, have a look at this letter we received.
Rolls Royce Silver Spur Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Rolls Royce Silver Spur Tyres
This film is about the tyre options for a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow. However they fit the same tyres as a Silver Spur so the views on there are relevant and will be a help to you when choosing a tyre.