Rolls Royce Silver Spur
Rolls Royce Silver Spur Tyres
- The Rolls Royce Silver Spur originally fitted 235/70VR15 Avon TurboSteel, or 235/70VR15 Avon TurboSteel White Wall.
- Fitting the Asymmetric 235/70HR15 Michelin XVS improves the handling of a Silver Spur at cruising speeds.
- If you want improved handling and white wall tyres on your Rolls Royce Silver Spur we can have a white wall built into a Michelin XVS.
- In 1996 Rolls Royce fitted 16” wheels to the Silver Spur and fitted 235/65VR16 Avon ACR227.
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur tyre pressures - 30psi in the front and 34 psi in the rear.
Rolls Royce Silver Spur white wall tyres
There are a selection of white wall tyres available in the size 235/70R15, of which the Avon is probably the best. However if you want to take advantage of the dramatic improvements in handling that the Michelin 235/70HR15 XVS-P offers while having a white wall we can arrange to have that built into that Michelin tyre for you. For more information from a happy customer have a look at this letter we received.
Rolls Royce Silver Spur Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Rolls Royce Silver Spur