Porsche 924 Tyres
- The first Porsche 924 came fitted with 165HR14. We would recommend 165HR14 Michelin XAS on 5.5J wheels, with optional 6J wheels where we would suggest 185/70VR14 Pirelli Cinturato CN36.
- By the end of the ‘70s they generally all fitted 6”J wheels 185/70VR14 Pirelli Cinturato CN36.
- From the end of the ‘70s the 924 was offered with 205/55R16 Pirelli P7.
- From 1978 to 1985 some of the Porsche 924 fitted 205/60R15, for which we recommend the 205/60WR15 Michelin Pilot Primacy 3.
- The early Porsche 924 Turbo, also called the Porsche 931, fitted 185/70WR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN36, or 205/55R16 Pirelli P7.
- By the ‘90s the Porsche 924 Turbo, 924S and 924 Sportspack could be fitted with 185/70WR15 (for which we recommend Pirelli CN36) 195/65R15 or 205/55R16 Pirelli Cinturato P7.
Porsche 924 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Porsche 924