Ferrari 410 Tyres
- In period some 410's fitted 650 - 16 Tyres. If you desire crossplies in this size then the 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA would be the best option for road use.
- For the Ferrari 410 Super America a set of 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 is recommended by Longstone Tyres.
- The ideal inner tube for these tyres is the Michelin 16F inner tube.
Ferrari 410 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 410 Tyres
Ferrari 410 History
Ferrari produced another series of America cars, beginning with the 1955 410 Superamerica. The engine has been increased to 5.0 litres and 335 horsepower. The 1957 Superamerica III had three Weber carburettors, which increased the power even further. Each 410 Superamerica featured a unique body, with some by Boano and Ghia and the majority by Ferrari legend Pinin Farina. The price was exorbitant: at US$16,800, the 410 Superamerica presented by importer Luigi Chinetti at the New York Auto Show was more than double the price of the Mercedes-Benz 300SL "Gullwing" displayed by Max Hoffman. When the series ended in 1959, just 35 were constructed.
The first two series of Pinin Farina coupés were relatively identical, with the third series being substantially altered with a non-panoramic back window, a new side-line, a lower front grille, and more recessed headlamps, some of which were covered. While most third-generation PF coupés featured three louvres behind the side windows, some had this area glassed over. In 1958, the Series III cars were launched.
410 Superfast Pinin Farina Speciale
Also known as "Superfast I," it was built on a 410 Superamerica chassis and had a 24-plug racing engine, a shortened wheelbase of 2,600 mm, large tailfins, and a bi-coloured body. It was first shown during the 1956 Paris Auto Show.
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Ferrari 410. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 410 Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge