Alvis TB 21
Alvis TB21 Tyres
- The Alvis TB21 originally came equipped with 600 - 15 crossply tyres. The only tyres in this size are Dunlop Racing tyres such as the 6.00 x 15 R5 Dunlop Racing, which are not legal for road use.
- In 1960 they changed to 640 - 15 Tyres of which the 640 H 15 Avon Super Safety is the best Alvis TB21 crossply tyre available.
- Alternatively we recommend a 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 as a great radial alternative, this tyre would make the TB21 more suited to modern high-speed roads.
- Alvis TB21's left the factory on tube-type wheels with innertubes. For all these tyres we would suggest the Michelin 15F is the best Alvis TB21 innertube.
- Innertubes are not necessary for most radial tyres, however, if radials are fitted to tube-type wheels then innertubes are required. For more information, see our innertube guide.
Alvis TB21 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alvis TB21 Tyres