Daimler DS420 Limousine Tyres
Daimler Vanden Plas DS420 Limousine
Daimler DS420 Limousine 1968–1992
- The original tyre size for the Daimler DS420 was ER/70 R15. The modern expression of this size is 205/70 R15. Our recommended tyre in this size is the 205/70 R 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12.
- Some Series Series I (1968–1973) and Series II (1974-1982) cars were instead outfitted with 205 R15 Tyres. In this size we recommend the 205 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72.
- The Series III (1982–1987) Limousine fitted 225/70 R15 Tyres. The best tyre in this size is the 225/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX.
- The Series IV (1987–1992) DS 420 fits 235/70 R15 Tyres. In this size we recommend the 235/70 HR 15 Michelin XVS.
Daimler Limousine Innertubes
- Our period fitment guides suggest that all Daimler DS420 Limousine models fitted tubeless wheels. Providing that your wheel rims are in good condition and your tyres are also tubeless, you do not need innertubes.
- If your rims may not be airtight, or if you prefer to run with innertubes, we suggest the Michelin 15F innertube.
- The correct innertube for 225/70 R15 tyres is the Michelin 15/17H innertube.
- For 235/70 R15 tyres we suggest the Michelin 15J innertube.
Daimler DS420 Limousine Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Daimler DS420 Limousine Tyres
Classic Daimler DS420 Limousine Tyres