- The radial alternative to 5.60-15 crossply is 155-15
- The 155HR15 Pirelli Cinturato was original equipment for Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
- Low profile alternative for 155 - 15: 175/70 - 15
- Inner tube for 155 - 15: Michelin 15E Offset Valve Tube
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 165 - 15: Rim Tape 13" - 17"
- 155 - 15 can also be described as: 155/80 R 15, 155 x 15, 155/80 - 15 or 155 R 15
155 / 15 Tyres
155 R15 Classic Tyres
Alternatives to 155 R15 Tyres
155 R15 Inner Tubes
155/80 R 15
What is a 155/80R15 tyre? Why are there no tyres called 155/80HR15?
When radial tyres such as a 155/80 R15 was developed the option of a low profile was not yet developed. So they would simply be called 155R15. Now there is more options of profile available it might be called 155/80SR15, 155/80TR15, 155/80R15 or 155/80HR15. Which means that the tyre is 155 mm wide, 80% of 155mm is the height of he side wall, the S, T or H are speed ratings, R stands for radial and 15” is the diameter of wheel.
Q: What is the best tyre for an Alfa Romeo Giulietta?
A: Alfa chose to fit the 155 – 15 Pirelli Cinturato as it was the best tyre for their little sporty Giulietta.
Q: What is the best tyre in the size 155-15?
Q: What is the best radial alternative to a 560X15 crossply tyre?