Ferrari 365 BB
Ferrari GT4 365 Berlinetta Boxer Tyres
- The first Ferrari 365 BB came fitted with 215/70-15 Tyres front and rear.
- The 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 and 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX are both fantastic tyres in this size.
- Soon Ferrari fitted 225/70-15 Tyres to the rear.
- If you need the larger rear tyre on your Berlinetta Boxer, we would recommend fitting 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX on the front, with the 225/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX on the rear.
- For inner tubing Ferrari 365 BB tyres we would suggest the Michelin 15/17H to be the best fit.
- Set of 2 215/70 WR 15 & 225/70 WR 15 Pirelli Stelvio + Tubes
Starting at $3,276.00 $2,730.00
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at $2,268.00 $1,890.00
Ferrari 365 BB Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 365 BB Tyres
History of the Ferrari 365 Berlinetta Boxer
The 365 GT/4 BB debuted at the 1971 Turin Motor Show. It was designed to compete with the Lamborghini Miura and the newly built Lamborghini Countach, and it was first sold in 1973 at the Paris Motor Show. The Pininfarina-designed body was inspired by the P6 show vehicle, which featured pop-up headlights. The 365 GT4 BB shared the same number designation as the Daytona, however, the Boxer was vastly different. It was mid-engined, with the engine being placed longitudinally rather than transversely. The engine generated 375 horsepower.
The V12 engine was installed atop the five-speed manual gearbox. The use of timing belts instead of chains was a significant distinction in this engine. The 180° V12, although referred to as a Boxer, the BB actually fitted a flat engine. There were 387 produced in total, with 88 models produced in a right-hand drive configuration, with only 58 for the UK market, making it the rarest of all Berlinetta Boxers.
Ferrari 365 BB FAQ
A: we would suggest that the best tyres for a Ferrari 365 Berlinetta Boxer would be the Michelin XWX 215/70VR15 and 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX.
Ferrari 365 GT4 BB Information Guide
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Ferrari 365 BB. The Ferrari 365 BB can fit Borrani alloy rimmed wire wheels. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 365 BB Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge