Ferrari 400 Tyres Film
Ferrari 400 Tyres
- The first Ferrari 400 cars fitted 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX.
- The first injection Ferrari 400i and 400 GTi still fitted 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX .
- An alternative option for these earlier cars is 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 .
- In 1982 with the self-levelling rear suspension changed from Hydraulic to gas filled they changed onto the new 240/55VR415 Michelin TRX tyres.
- Ferrari 400 tyre pressure recommendations – 215/70x15 tyres 34psi & 240/55VR415 TRX 36psi.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at $2,268.00 $1,890.00
Ferrari 400 Recommended Tyres
The first of the Ferrari 400 models fitted the215/70x15 Michelin XWX tyre. Late in 1982 at chassis number 31727 some mechanical and cosmetic changes took place to the Ferrari 400. The engine received revised profile camshafts and new exhaust manifolds, the power was upped by about 5bhp, and the hydraulic self-levelling rear suspension changed to a gas-filled system. At this point the all-new Michelin TRX metric wheels and tyres were offered using the size 240/55VR415.
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Ferrari 400. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 400 Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge