Ferrari 400 Tyres Film
- The first Ferrari 400 cars fitted 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX
- The first injection Ferrari 400i and 400 GTi still fitted 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX
- An alternative option for these earlier cars is 215/70WR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 ™
- In 1982 with the self-levelling rear suspension changed from Hydraulic to gas filled they changed onto the new 240/55VR415 Michelin TRX tyres
- Ferrari 400 tyre pressure recommendations – 215/70x15 tyres 34psi & 240/55VR415 TRX 36psi
There are no products matching the selection.
The first of the Ferrari 400 models fitted the215/70x15 Michelin XWX tyre. Late in 1982 at chassis number 31727 some mechanical and cosmetic changes took place to the Ferrari 400. The engine received revised profile camshafts and new exhaust manifolds, the power was upped by about 5bhp, and the hydraulic self levelling rear suspension changed to a gas filled system. At this point the all new Michelin TRX metric wheels and tyres were offered using the size 240/55VR415.