Ford Granada Mark 1 Europe
Ford Granada Tyres
- Some models fitted 175-14 Tyres. In this size we recommend the 175 HR 14 Michelin XAS.
- These tyres would fit a Michelin 14E inner tube.
- Longstone recommends the 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P for a Ford Granada.
- For these tyres the Michelin 14F inner tube would be the best fit.
- Longstone recommends the 190/65 HR 390 Michelin TRX for a Ford Granada 2.8i, GLS & Ghia.
Ford Granada Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ford Granada Tyres
History of the Ford Granada
Built between 1972-1994 to replace the Ford Zephyr, the Ford Granada was a large executive car that was produced in the UK from 1972 - 1976 after which production shifted entirely to Germany. The car was available as a four-door saloon, a five-door estate (Turnier) and a two-door fastback coupé. The early (1972-73) coupé had slightly different sheet metal with the more pronounced coke bottle styling that was popular at the time. In 1974 this styling choice was reversed, with more straight lines introduced again to the car.