1966 Vauxhall Cresta PB
Vauxhall Cresta Tyres
- The early Cresta E fitted 590 - 15 Tyres crossply tyres. If you desire a period crossply tyre then the 590 H 15 Avon Turbospeed is the best option.
- For this tyre we suggest the Michelin 15E innertube.
- Period fitment guides state that the Cresta fitted tube-type wheels throughout its production, innertubes are required for these wheels, even if you fit a tubeless radial tyre.
- Radial tyres offer better handling and are better suited to modern roads, so we would suggest a radial tyre with a period tread pattern, such as the 180 HR 15 Michelin XAS instead of fitting a crossply.
- In early 1958, with the release of the Cresta PA, Vauxhall switched to 5.90-14 tyres, the modern expression of this tyre size is 165-14 Tyres.
- Longstone's recommendation in this size is the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- The 165 HR 14 Michelin XAS is another great option in this size.
- For these tyres the Michelin 14D is the ideal innertube.
Vauxhall Cresta Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Vauxhall Cresta Tyres