Alfa Romeo 2000-2600 Spider
1964 Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider
Alfa Romeo 2000 tyres
- The Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider from 1958 to 1962 fitted 165-400 Tyres.
- We suggest fitting the 165HR400 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 as it is the original equipment tyre, and we suggest the best tyre for the car.
- We would suggest that the Michelin 16E innertubes are ideal for an Alfa Romeo 2000.
- Click the link for information on Alfa Romeo 2000 Spider tyre pressures.
Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider Tyres
- The Alfa Romeo 2600 from 1962 to 1968 also fitted 165-400 tyres.
- The 165HR400 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 would be our recommended tyre.
- Some Zagato models of the Alfa 2600 fitted 175 HR 400 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- Our period fitment guides suggest that all Alfa's of this period fitted tube-type wheels with innertubes fitted. The ideal Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider innertube for these tyres is the Michelin 16F innertube.
- Click the link for information on Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider tyre pressures.
Alfa Romeo 2000-2600 Spider Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo 2000-2600 Spider Tyres