Renault Dauphine Tyres
The following list is what Longstone Tyres recommends fitting to your Renault Dauphine:
- 135 SR 15 Michelin ZX for a Renault Dauphine.
- These tyres are best fit with a set of Michelin 15CB Offset Valve inner tubes.
- Recommended tyre pressures for a Renault Dauphine are 20psi front & 26psi rear.
- 145 SR 15 Michelin XZX for a Renault Dauphine Gordini.
- For these tyres we recommend the Michelin 15E inner tube.
- Recommended tyre pressures for the Dauphine Gordini are 18psi front and 26psi rear.
Renault Dauphine Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Renault Dauphine Tyres
History of the Renault Dauphine
Built between 1956-1967 as a successor to the Renault 4CV, the Renault Dauphine was at the forefront of the changing Euro market alongside the Volkswagen Beetle, Morris Minor & Fiat 500 with 2,150,738 of them made. Renault would go on to make a sport version, the Gordini, as well as a luxury version in the Ondine. It was one of the first import cars to sell particularly well in the UK, and would later be replaced by the Renault 8.