Classic Bristol Tyres
On the following pages, Longstone Classic Tyres give classic tyre fitment recommendations for Bristol cars.
If your car is not listed, don't panic! Please give us a call on:
01302 711 123
Vintage Bristol Tyres
- Bristol 400 tyres 550x16. We Recommend the 550H16 Michelin X for a Radial Tyre.
- Bristol 401 fitted 575x16 tyres. We recommend 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ Radial Tyres.
- Bristol 403 again fitted 575x16 so 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ would be the tyre we would recommend.
- Bristol 404 fitted 550H16 Michelin X. This is still the best tyre for the car.
- Bristol 405 again fitted 575X16 so we recommend 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ as the best handling tyre.
- Bristol 406 fitted 600x16. We would recommend the 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ Radial upgrade.
- Bristol 407 also fitted 600x16. We would again recommend the 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ Radial upgrade.
- Bristol 408 also fitted 600x16. The best tyre would be 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ Radial upgrade.
- Bristol 409 also fitted 600x16. We would suggest 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ as the perfect Radial upgrade.
- Bristol 410 fitted 670x15. Fitting 185VR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ Radial tyre will dramatically improve the handling.
- Bristol 411 tyres originally were 185VR15. Later cars fitted 205VR15. We would recommend 205VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™, it is by far the best tyre for this car.
- Bristol 412. We recommend 205VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ as it is the best tyre available in the size 205VR15.
- Bristol 603. We also recommend the 205VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™.
- Bristol Beaufighter fitted 225/70R15 tyres. The tyre of choice would be 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX.
- Bristol Brigand. We would suggest 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX.
- Bristol Britania. We would recommend fitting the 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX.