Hillman Minx Tyres
Longstone Tyres can happily provide excellent tyres for the whole Minx range including the Hillman Minx series (1955-1963), Hillman Minx IV, V, VI, Hillman Super Minx, Hillman Phase Minx & Aero Minx (pre-1955).The following list is what Longstone Tyres recommends fitting to your Minx:
- A Phase Minx & Aero Minx (pre-1955) would be well suited to a 5.00/5.25 x 16 Avon Tourist .
- The ideal inner tube for this is the Michelin 16E inner tube.
- 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 or 155 TR 15 Michelin X for a Series Minx (1955-1963).
- A Hillman Series Minx (1955-1963) would be well suited to 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 or a 155 TR 15 Michelin X.
- For these tyres we recommend the Michelin 15E inner tube.
- A Minx IV, V, VI would be better suited to a 165 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF, and the best fitting inner tube for these tyres is a Michelin 13D inner tube.
Hillman Minx Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Hillman Minx Tyres
History of the Hillman Minx
First launched at the Olympia Motor Show in 1931, the Minx was a series of cars produced by Rootes Group between 1932-1970. The early Minx post-1938 were made by Carbodies (the coach-building company that would later become The London Taxi Company making London Black Cabs).