Alfa Romeo 1300-1600 Junior Z
1972-1975 Alfa Romeo GT 1600 Junior Zagato
Alfa Romeo 1300/1600 Junior-Z Tyres
- We recommend the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 classic tyre, as it was original equipment Junior Z tyre.
- The 1300/1600 Junior-Z left the factory on tube-type wheels with innertubes. See our Innertube Guide for more information.
- The ideal Alfa Romeo 1300-1600 Junior Z innertube for 165 - 14 tyres is the Michelin 14D innertube.
- It is possible to fit a wider tyre to your Junior Z, we offer the 185/70 VR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 as the best choice in the size, but we do not recommend this as it can negatively affect handling and steering.
- These tyres would best fit an Michelin 14E innertube.
Alfa Romeo 1300-1600 Junior Z Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo 1300-1600 Junior Z Tyres