Rover P6 Tyres
- The series 1 Rover P6, the 2000, and the 2000SC and 2000TC models fitted 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- Fitting a 185/70 VR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 is also a low profile alternative. However a 4 cylinder P6 will handle nicer on 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- The 2 litre Rover P6 tyre pressures would be 26psi front and 28psi rear.
- The V8 Rover P6, the 3500 and 3500S from 1968 to 1977 fitted 185 - 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO.
- Pirelli Don’t currently make a 185 R14 PIRELLI CINTURATO, However Michelin make an excellent 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P for the P6.
- Tyre pressures for the 3500 and 3500S Rover P6 we suggest 28psi front and 30 psi rear.
- The series 2 Rover P6 tyres still fitted 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 on the 4 cylinder 2200SC and 2200TC models, and the V8 series 2 3500S stuck with 185-14.
- We suggest maintaining the 26psi front and 28psi rear with the 2200SC and 2200TS Rover P6.
- Our period fitment guides suggest that all P6 models were released with tubeless wheels. Innertubes are not required for these wheels. If you own a P6 from 1965-72 that has tube-type wheels please get in touch so that we can update our records.
Rover P6 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Rover P6 Tyres