Ferrari 250 GT Ellena Tyres
1958 Ferrari 250 GT Ellena Coupe
Ferrari 250 GT Ellena 1957–1958
- The Ferrari’s Ellena version of the fabulous 250 GT Berlinetta originally fitted 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA tyres.
- Later they could use 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 as a radial alternative tyre.
- The Ferrari 250 Ellena Coupe fitted Borrani 5”X16 RW 3264 Wheels.
- The ideal innertube for these tyres is the Michelin 16F Reinforced innertube. Wire wheels need innertubes.
- The suggested 250 GT Ellena tyre pressures are 28psi crossply and 31psi radial.
Ferrari 250 GT Ellena Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 250 GT Ellena Tyres
History of the Ferrari 250 GT Ellena
Ferrari 250 GT Ellena Borrani Wheels
Borrani wheels are still available for your Ferrari 250 GT Ellena. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Ferrari 250 GT Ellena Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at [email protected]
Ferrari 250 GT Ellena wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 250 GT Ellena Borrani wheels.
Ferrari wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge