Camac Crossply Tyres
- Camac make a few tyre sizes that help the world of Classic tyres.
- 5.20-10 Camac is an option for people who want to maintain a crossply tyre on an early Mini.
- 5.20 x 12 Camac is a crossply option for the Classic Fiat 500 Nuova.
- The Camac 5.20-13 is the cross ply tyre for cars like the Frogeye Sprite and MG Midget.
- 5.60 - 13 Camac is about the only tyre in its size for a cars like the classic Ford Consul.
- The 6.00-16 Camac CD110 makes an excellent classic van tyre or trailer tyre.
Camac Radial Tyres
- The small range of budget alternative classic radials.
- The 145R10 Camac makes a bargain alternative to a 145R10 Dunlop SP Sport for a classic Mini.
- 135R12 Camac is one of very few tyres available for the Fiat 600.
- A 195/70R14 Camac HP70 is a bargain tyre for Classic BMW and Mercedes, which would be better suited to a Pirelli Cinturato™ CN36.
- The Camac 145R14 is the correct size for a Morris Minor if the 145 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO™ CA67 is out of your price range.