Wards Riverside Classic Tyres
- Wards Riverside was the clincher tyre brand of the US Montgomery Wards department and mail-order business that supplied America with virtually everything throughout the vintage period.
- In the period of the Model T Ford the Wards Riverside clincher tyres were the most easily accessible tyres for country folk to buy via mail order in the US.
- As a result it is speculated that the clincher tyre 30-3½ Wards Riverside was the most popular tyre in the world throughout the 1920s and 1930s.
- For the early Model T Ford we suggest the 30-3 Wards Riverside on the front and 30 – 3½ Wards Riverside on the rear at 60psi.
- From 1918 Model T Fords fitted 30X3½ clincher tyres on the front and the back.
- 30 - 3½ clincher tyres can not be fitted onto a 30 – 3 wheel, and vice versa.
- Like all clincher tyres, these Wards Riverside tyres should be inflated to a minimum of 60psi on a Model T.
- In the UK clincher tyres are called Beaded Edge tyres.
- For more information on Clincher tyres, please see our Beaded Edge / Clincher tyre guide.
Set of 2 off 30x3 1/2 and 2 30x3 Wards Riverside + Tubes
Starting at £922.80 £769.00