B F Goodrich Radial T/A
B F GOODRICH RADIAL T/A TYRES
- The BF Goodrich Radial T/A range offers a wide range of Muscle car tyre sizes.
- The BFGoodrich Radial T/A range have raised white letters, to suit the muscle cars of the 1960s & ‘70s.
- The Raised white letters are only on one side of the tyre so they can be hidden if need be.
- The BFGoddrich Radial TA is designed to be mounted to classic cars that were designed before October 1990.
- The B F Goodrich Radial T/A does not have to comply with the tyre labelling regulations that apply to modern car tyres.
B F Goodrich Radial TA
BFGoodrich moved into performance Radial T/A tyres in the early ‘80s as one of Americas first racing radial tyres. The BFG Radial T/A now qualifies for European Union e marking as well as the DOT needed USA.
BFG Radial T/A Tyres
Because Goodrich’s radial T/A range of tyres has the raised white letters it is ideally suited to American muscle cars such as the Ford Mustang Or AC Cobra. It has an excellent range of tall side wall radial tyres for 14” & 15” wheels with really wide rims offering tyre solutions that are otherwise catered for by European tyres like the Avon CR6ZZ, Michelin XWX or Pirelli CN12. However the raised white letters give the BFGoodrich Radial T/A the edge when fitting a tyre to American muscle cars.