B F Goodrich Radial T/A
B F GOODRICH RADIAL T/A TYRES
- The BF Goodrich Radial T/A range offers a wide range of Muscle car tyre sizes.
- The BFGoodrich Radial T/A range have raised white letters, to suit the muscle cars of the 1960s & ‘70s.
- The Raised white letters are only on one side of the tyre so they can be hidden if need be.
- The BFGoddrich Radial TA is designed to be mounted to classic cars that were designed before October 1990.
- The B F Goodrich Radial T/A does not have to comply with the tyre labelling regulations that apply to modern car tyres.
- For more detail follow this link B F Goodrich Radial T/A dimensions
B F Goodrich Radial TA
BFGoodrich moved into performance Radial T/A tyres in the early ‘80s as one of Americas first racing radial tyres. The BFG Radial T/A now qualifies for European Union e marking as well as the DOT needed USA.
BFG Radial T/A Tyres
Because Goodrich’s radial T/A range of tyres has the raised white letters it is ideally suited to American muscle cars such as the Ford Mustang Or AC Cobra. It has an excellent range of tall side wall radial tyres for 14” & 15” wheels with really wide rims offering tyre solutions that are otherwise catered for by European tyres like the Avon CR6ZZ, Michelin XWX or Pirelli CN12. However the raised white letters give the BFGoodrich Radial T/A the edge when fitting a tyre to American muscle cars.
B F Goodrich Radial T/A dimensions
BFGoodrich Radial T/A FAQ
A: The BFGoodrich brand is part of the Michelin brand, so yes you could say they are Michelin Tyres.
A: The demand for a raised white letter tyres comes predominantly from the USA for their muscle cars, as a result the Radial T/A tyres are manufactured in America, which is why they were historically only DOT marked.
A: They have always been DOT marked, so fine the US. However since 2019 the BF Goodrich Radial T/A range has become e-marked, opening it up to classic muscle cars in Europe.