Vintage Firestone Tyres
- The Firestone Tire and Rubber Company were founded in 1900.
- Harvey Firestone was a personal friend of Henry Ford, and was one of the supplier of tyres to the Model T and Model A Ford, (among other manufacturers).
- There is still an extensive range of Vintage Firestone tyres available today.
- Some of the vintage Firestone Tyres like the 525-21 Firestone are excellent tyres for a 3L Bentley or Vintage Vauxhall like a 23-60 for example.
- We would also suggest the 475/500-20 Firestone is a great option for a Vintage Alvis or pre-war Austin Heavy 12-4.
- The range of Firestone white wall tyres for vintage and classic cars is great offering a range of white wall widths.
- The Firestone range of vintage and classic car tyres offers a range of period tread patterns.
- The Classic Firestone range includes tyres like the 145R15 F560 and 165R15 F560 which are radial tyres in classic tyre sizes, though not with period tread patterns.