Lucas Vintage Tyres
- The Wards Riverside 30X3½ beaded edge tyres from Lucas are, we would suggest the best tyres for the vintage model T Ford.
- The Lucas range of Straight sided tyres offers excellent value.
- We would suggest that the Lucas 33X5 Straight sided tyre is the best tyre for the Silver Ghost because of how quiet it is.
- Lucas Make excellent value Model A Ford Tyres 440/450X21 and 475/500X19.
- The Lucas vintage tyres 475/500X20 and 525X21 are perfect for many British Vintage cars, such as vintage Alvis and 1920s Bentley.
- The 650X19 Custom Classic tyre is the tyre we suggest as the perfect accompaniment to a Rolls Royce 20/25 and 25/30.
Lucas Classic White Wall Tyres
- Lucas supply the excellent range General classic white wall tyres.
- The 6.00X16 General classic White Wall tyre has a 3.5” (89mm) white wall, ideal for many cars of the 1950s such as a Riley RM.
- The 8.20X15 General white wall tyre has a 3.5” (89mm) and is perfect for the Classic Rolls Royce Silver Cloud if you want a white wall.
A: We are very happy with the quality of the Lucas classic whitewall tyres, and it is great news that the General range are often the cheapest whitewall tyres available for classic cars.
A: We would suggest that the quantity of satisfied customers we have that use the genuine period Wards Riverside beaded edge tyres from Lucas Vintage tyres, is a great indicator that not only is the price right, but the quality is good too.