125 SR15 Michelin X
125 SR380 Tyres
A 125 SR380 tyre is basically a 125 SR15. When Michelin were first making radial tyres, being French they had little understanding of inches, so the 380 in 125 SR 380 is simply 15" in millimetres. Today Michelin no longer call it the 125 SR380. They have gone along with the convention of calling it a 125 SR15"
125 SR15 Tyres
When Citroen first developed the 2CV the major shareholder was Michelin. As a result the car was designed in conjunction with their new radial technology. The very first ripple bonnet cars were fitted with the 125 R 400 Michelin X. However at the beginning of the ‘60s moved onto the more conventional 15” wheels and fitted 125 R 15 Michelin X. Since the 125 SR15 Michelin X was developed there have been many developments in tyre design, but only to make the tyres more suited to modern car chassis. The soft side walls of the X and thin foot print of the 125 R 15 make it an integral part of the car. Other tyres would not be suited, though they might be cheaper.
Also available at a Special Offer Price when purchased as a
Set of 5 125 SR15 Michelin X
125 SR15 Inner Tubes
This 125 SR15 Michelin X is a tubeless tyre so you can run it without an inner tube. You can also run an inner tube if preferred and we would recommend the Michelin 15CB Offset Valve Inner Tube. If your wheel is not appropriate to run without a tube because it may not have to safety bead then of course you will have to use an inner tube. For more information please visit our inner tube page.
Set of 4 125 R 15 Michelin X
|INDICATED WIDTH||ASPECT RATIO||RADIAL||RIM DIAMETER||LOAD INDEX||SPEED RATING||MANUFACTURER||TREAD||TUBELESS|
|125||80||R||15||68||S||MICHELIN||X||Tubeless ( TL )|
|RIM DIAMETER||15" / 381 mm|
|ACTUAL WIDTH||127 mm / 5"|
|OVERALL DIAMETER INFLATED||588 mm / 23.54"|
|ROLLING CIRCUMFERENCE||1818 mm / 71.57"|
|WEIGHT OF TYRE||5.3 kgs|
|LOAD INDEX||68 = 315 kgs|
|SPEED RATING||S = 112 mph / 180 km/h|
|RECOMMENDED TUBES||Michelin 15CB13|
|TUBE OR TUBELESS||TL (Tubeless)|
|RECOMMENDED RIM WIDTH||3.0" 3.5" 4.0"|
|WHITEWALL||Can be applied please call +44 (0) 1302 711123 for your requirements|
|ALTERNATIVE SIZE DESCRIPTION||125/80-15 , 125/80 -15 , 125/80 - 15 , 125 80 - 15 , 125-15 , 125 -15 , 125 - 15 , 125/80S15 , 125/80 S15 , 125/80 S 15 , 125 80 S 15 , 125S15 , 125 S15 , 125 S 15 , 125/80SR15 , 125/80 SR15 , 125/80 SR 15 , 125 80 SR 15 , 125SR15 , 125 SR15 , 125 SR 15 , 125/80R15 , 125/80 R15 , 125/80 R 15 , 125 80 R 15 , 125R15 , 125 R15 , 125 R 15 , 125/80X15 , 125/80 X15 , 125/80 X 15 , 125 80 X 15 , 125X15 , 125 X15 , 125 X 15 , 125/80 15 , 125/80 15 , 125/80 15 , 125 80 15 , 125 15 , 125 15 , 125 15 , 125/80*15 , 125/80 *15 , 125/80 * 15 , 125 80 * 15 , 125*15 , 125 *15 , 125 * 15|
|PRODUCT TYPE||Set of 4 Tyres|
- Thought some covering in transit would be better
- Having new tyres on my Citreon 2CV is magic and they are performing well
- Exactly the tires I wanted, perfect for my 2CV.
- These tyres are number one for a 2 cv freak. I already have them on my car and the driving experience is much better than before.
- As expected
- Now fitted and looking fine.
- excellent service
- Just what my little duckling from *** needed
- Have not mounted and installed them yet, but they are the perfect tire for my 2CV. Mine were over 20 years old and getting cracked. So I'm expecting great things with these new ones!
- Product is as advertised
- So far so good. Waiting to have the old tires replaced! I'm sure all will be well.
- It was 125-90 15. I think it use to be 125-80 15?
- As ordered.
- well bundled and quick to arrive, included tubes as a bonus so great all round
- Nothing beats fresh rubber.
- It's great that it's still possible today to order genuine Michelin tyres in this unusual size. Well done for providing this valuable service.
- Perfect original tyre for the 2CV!