White Wall Michelin Tyres
Michelin white wall and white band tyres
- Michelin have added a small range of classic white wall tyres to their “Michelin Collection Range”.
- A 125SR12 white wall Michelin X fits the NSU Prinz, Autobianchi Bianchina and of course the fabulous Fiat 500 Nuova.
- For owners of early post war Mercedes, the 6.40 R 13 White Wall Michelin ZX and the 7.25 R 13 white wall Michelin X fits most classic Mercedes up till the mid 1960s.
- Very much still of an era of Mercedes that like a white band on the tyre the white wall 185 R 14 MXV fits the Mercedes Pagoda era of the late 1960s into the 1970s.
- Though the Citroen 2CV didn’t come with white wall tyres, it is a touch that some people desire, and now we have the 125 R 15 White Wall Michelin X.
- As well as being a favourite with the Volvo Amazon and Peugeot 404, the 165 R 15 White Wall Michelin XZX is the perfect option for the VW Beetle.
- The white wall 180 R 15 Michelin XAS, with the 185 R 15 White wall XVS cover the bases for the fab Citroen DS, but also offer an option for 1960s Jaguar.
- The 165 R 400 white wall Michelin X is the only millimetric white wall tyre, it covers Traction Avante, DS, but also a wide range of Exotic 250 Ferrari, Alfa Romeo 1900, 2600 and the Lancia Aurelia and Flaminia.
- The 235/70 R 15 white wall Michelin XVS offers handling improvements for pretty much everything Rolls Royce and Bentley from 1973 well into the 1990s.
- White wall tyres are never cheap, but these are genuine Michelin tyres with a white wall built in by Michelin in their own factory, the quality could not be better.
- To our knowledge these Michelin white wall tyres are the only range of classic white wall radial tyres actually manufactures by one of the worlds best tyre manufacturers.