Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2
- The Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 gives optimised grip to youngtimer roadsters and sportscars.
- The Asymmetric tread pattern of the PE2 helps move water.
- When fitted to a modern classic the Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2’s variable contact patch increase the grip as cornering forces increase.
- The Pilot Exalto PE2 is designed by Michelin to give the right grip levels demanded by classic hot hatch.
- The Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 offers a range of sizes perfect for Renault 5 GT Turbo, Clio RS, Ford XR2i, Escort XR3, Maxda MX5, Lancia Delta HF Turbo, Peugeot 205GTi, Seat Ibiza, Volkwagen Corrado, Golf and Polo.
Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 FAQ
A: Yes. Michelin now produce a small range of Pilot Exalto PE2 tyres that are perfect for the modern classic hot hatch such as the classic VW Golf. They make a 185/60R14 Pilote Exalto PE2 for the standard models of modern classic Golf, 185/55R15 Pilot Exalto PE2 and 195/50R15 Pilot Exalto PE2 for the more hotted up Golf GTi and G60 models.
A: The small range of Michelin Pilote Exalto youngtimer tyres are supplied in a range that is perfectly suited to modern classic hot hatchbacks, sports cars and roadsters of the 1980s, 1990s and the early 2000s.