Alpine Renault A310
Renault Alpine A310 Tyres
- The Alpine Renault A310 1600 was equipped with 165HR13 (front) and 185HR13 (rear). Only the Michelin XAS tyres are suitable.
- In July 1976 the Alpine A310 V6 fitted wider wheels and 185/70VR13 Michelin XDX and 205/70VR13 XDX.
- Longstone recommends for these tyres the Michelin 13F inner tube.
- From July 1980 the V6 version fitted 190/55VR340 Michelin TRX tyres (front) and the 220/55VR365 Michelin TRX tyres (rear) as standard.
- From July 1983 the A310 V6 GT Boulogne and A310 V6 Pack GT fitted Pirelli P7 205/50R15 and 285/40R15 P7.
- If you're unsure what inner tubes you may need, see our inner tube guide for more information.
Alpine Renault A310 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alpine Renault A310