Mercedes-Benz 240 Tyres
1974 Mercedes Benz 240D W115 Advert
Mercedes-Benz 240 W115 1968–1976
- The Mercedes-Benz W115 240D made from 1973–1976 fitted 175 R14 tyres.
- In this size we recommend a set of 175 HR 14 Michelin XAS tyres.
- The Mercedes-Benz W115 240D LWB manufactured between 1973 and 1976 fitted 185 R15 tyres.
- In this size a set of 185 HR 15 Michelin XVS-P is the best option.
Mercedes-Benz 240 W123 1976–1986
Mercedes-Benz 240 W123
- The standard W123 240D fitted 175R14 tyres. In this size we can recommend the 175 HR 14 Michelin XAS.
- Our fitment guides suggest that the W123 240D LWB fitted 185 R15 tyres.
- In this size we recommend a set of 185 HR 15 Michelin XVS-P.
- The standard W123 240TD fitted 175R14 for which we recommend the 175 HR 14 Michelin XAS.
- Some 240TD models are listed as fitting 195/70 R14 tyres.
- In this size we recommend the 195/70 VR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36.
Mercedes-Benz 240GD SWB G-Wagen
Mercedes-Benz 240GD W640 G-Wagen 1979–1990
- The standard tire size for the W460 G-Wagen is 205 R16.
- The ideal G-Wagen tyre in this size is the 205 R 16 Michelin X M+S.
- 205 R 16 Michelin X M+S are ideal classic 4x4 tyres, excelling in off-road performance with their deep, well-defined tread and robust, flexible carcass. Additionally, they offer a comfortable urban driving experience.
- Alternative W460 sizes include 215 R16 and 225/75 R16, but these sizes are not currently in the classic tyre range.
Mercedes-Benz 240 Innertubes
Mercedes-Benz 240 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Mercedes-Benz 240 Tyres